2012年10月24日 星期三

[看美劇學英文] - 尼基塔 (嗜血嬌娃) 第2季 第10集


底下對話擷取自美劇論壇 尼基塔 (嗜血嬌娃)  第2季 第10集
http://www.meijubbs.com/video/?s=vod-play-id-4588-sid-0-pid-9.html

---

[Part I]

When I decide to use Gogol resources, I'm stupid.
當我決定要利用 Gogol 資源時,我是愚蠢的

But when you decided to do the same thing,  it's a brilliant plan?
但當你要做同樣的事情時,就變成了出色的計畫?

Hey, you're the one who made the deal with devil.
嘿,你才是那個和惡魔做交易的人

I'm just trying to get us the biggest bang for our buck
我不過是讓我們從中獲得最大的利益

[Part II]

Everytime I feel like I've got a handle on one part of mylife,
每當我覺得自己抓住了生命中重要的一部分時,

another part of it slips away.
另一部分就會悄悄溜走

it's like ..
就好像

rounding up marbles on a glass table
想在光滑的桌上圍住彈珠

And if I lose focus for even one second,
只要我稍不留神

someone gets hurt.. someone I love
就會有人受傷..那些是我愛的人

[Part III]

You have to help people
你必須幫助人們

You have to stand up for those people who can't fight themselves
你必須為那些無力抗爭的人挺身而出

Because it's the right thing to do.
因為這是對且該做的事

They give you a gift.
他們賦予你一身絕技

When they gave you the ability to kill, they also gave you the ability to protect.
當他們教授你如何殺人時,也教會你如何保護他人

You taught me that.
這是你告訴我的

---

[學英文]
1. bang for the buck 花最少錢得到最大的效果
2. get the biggest bang 獲得最大利益或價值

參考資料:

美劇論壇
http://www.meijubbs.com/video/

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...